Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Opinion about politics


I liked Alex Atamanenko because he was the only candidate to say that we need to find a peaceful solution in Afghanistan, instead of fighting, we need to talk it out. Plus he started speaking in French and Russian.
I think that the Conservative party will probably win the election even though I am voting for the NDP Party.
I am on the left wing even though I play right wing in hockey. I am on the left wing because of my beliefs. For instance don’t agree with the idea that the government should legalize marijuana because more people would do it and it would be a huge mess, I also don’t like the idea of trying to privatize healthcare in Canada. On the other hand I agree that the laws should be harsher so that more people that are career criminals should have a stricter sentence.

2 comments:

T. Malloff said...

Nicely said, Tyler. I liked the fact that you elaborated on your opinion. And the picture was a nice touch!

chenks said...

sick